Sunday, November 27, 2005

xBox 360 Selling on eBay For Over $1000!

Thats crazy!! The xBox 360 is selling on eBay for over $1000! and people are bidding!!! Oh my gosh.... what the heck is wrong with you people!!! What is more crazy is how desperate people are. An example how how crazy and desperate people are. We have eBay auction #8236294929 for example. The seller has 0 feedback and the buyer is willing to shell out $1275 for this auction. Bid with confidence on this auction! Let me tell ya... and look at the people this auction attracted: a bidder with 0 feedback and another bidder with (-1) feedback. I think that anyone who is willing to pay regular retail price is nuts.... even more I can't believe what I am seeing.... people are paying over $1000 dollars for this gaming console. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!

Here are some screen shots:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home